Friending Guides and Voyagers on Facebook

Tip supported live tour platform. Streamers are called "Guides" and viewers are called "Voyagers."
MJKlein
Site Admin

Friending Guides and Voyagers on Facebook

Post by MJKlein »

Normally, I accept friend requests from Heygo Voyagers and Guides, as a matter of courtesy. But lately I've been having issues with Guides bothering me about their services. I had a random guy in India DM me on FB Messenger asking me if I would be going to India anytime soon. I politely told him no, not in the foreseeable future, thank you for the information, etc.. He messaged me again this week with another ad for his services. I told him straight away to stop bothering me with about his services. I muted him and told him so.

At this point I am going to stop accepting requests from Guides because they are not my customers and I can't think of a good reason to befriend them.

The Voyagers seem to be OK but some of them are needy and, unfortunately, quite a few of them have serious medical issues and their FB feeds are a nothing more than a constant barrage of complaints about how things are not going well for them. Also, there are a lot of political memes that I couldn't care less about. I recommend unfollowing those people (they won't know it) because we all have enough negativity in our lives already.
MJ Klein, Site Administrator
湖口鄉新竹縣台灣 Hukou Township, Hsinchu County, Taiwan
English/中文
This site is hosted at Dathorn: https://dathorn.com/index.php?r=489